Social Finance is changing the way we work together in Canada to address critical problems facing people and the planet. More than any other time Canadians are joining forces, using the best of business and community approaches to invest and grow impactful ventures and initiatives that provide a financial return to investors.
On November 6th & 7th the 2014 Social Finance Forum: Building markets that matter will welcome over 300 attendees and 65 speakers from across Canada and the world to Toronto for an extensive, specialized program designed and presented by leading practitioners from across North America.
What To Expect
- Globally recognized keynote speakers
- Engaging workshops
- Venture Pitch Fairs
- Good Deals Competition
- The 2014 Social Finance Awards
- November 6th Evening Reception “Celebrating Women in Social Finance & Enterprise”
This year, the Social Finance Forum is pleased to partner with organizations to design and deliver content focused on going deeper into the “know-how” of building the marketplace.
You should attend the Social Finance Forum if you’re interested in:
- Identifying impact investing opportunities
- Developing your social finance strategy from social innovators and thought-leaders
- Exploring innovative cross-sector funding opportunities
- Networking and engaging with a group of forward-looking investors
- Scaling your impact and diversifying your portfolio
- Being a part of the global momentum
- Angel Investors
- Fund Managers
- Families and Family Offices
- Financial Institutions and Corporations
- Nonprofits, Co-operatives and Charities
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Wealth Advisors and Asset Managers
Interested in pitching?
The Social Finance Forum will feature ventures achieving positive social/environmental impact across a variety of industries including health, sustainable food, clean technology, affordable housing, education and enterprises employing or supporting persons facing barriers to success.
Sponsorship opporunities for the 2014 Social Finance Forum are now available. To learn more about sponsorship, download the sponsorship package. If you have any questions about sponsorship, please contact Joanna Reynolds: email@example.com